Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updizzle

So. I forget about this blog sometimes. Normally I only tend to post here a few days around when my friend Trent posts on his blog. He had a really good blog this time.

So much has changed since my last blog. Kirk and I no longer speak. Trust me, it's for the better. It hurt to let go of what friendship we had, but really, was it a friendship or was it a toxic ordeal? I think I know the answer to that one, so I'll just leave it be.

Moving on to the more positive things going on in my life right now, I've started going back to church. New Covenant to be exact. It's where I know I should be. I normally get rides there and my friend Chris from work brings me home. Chris is a great guy who has a great story. If you ever get a chance to, meet him.

Secondly, I'm cashier of the month! YAY! =) It's really nothing big, because it's just based on what customers rate you, but it kinda makes me feel like a princess.

Thirdly, I got a flu shot for the first time ever at work...for free. I'm actually just now starting to feel an slight bit of discomfort from it. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Finally, I stayed the night with Dara the other night. I've never really had a friend like her. She's 8 or so years older than I am, but ya know what, I love her to death. We stayed up all night talking about Jesus and life in general and stuff like that.

Well, I may be quoting Forest Gump, but that's all I gotta say bout that.


Much amor y confetti,
KateyPotPie

PS COME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 23RD AT 7 PM!!! Contact me on twitter (www.twitter.com/kateybella), myspace (www.myspace.com/dear_kate), skype (kateybird) and/or AIM (conmiamorsiempre) <3

1 comment: